Program Garage Door Opener
How To Program Our TigerForce Inc Garage Door Opener
(1). Programming open & close limits
1. press and hold “set” button until 1 appears on the display then release the button.the door opener is now in programming mode.
2. press and hold the “up” button until the door reaches the desired open position.
note: fine adjustments can be made by toggling “up &down” buttons.
3. now press the “set” button to confirm the position. the display will now indicate the number 2.
4. next press and hold the “down” button until the door reaches the desired close position. for fine adjustments toggle up & down buttons.
5. now press the ”set” button to confirm the close position.
caution: the door will now cycle open and close to set the travel limits and TigerForce inc sensitivity adjustments. the door is now set for normal operation.
(2). Programming hand transmitters
note: hand transmitters that are supplied with the door opener are pre-programmed.
1. press the “code” button. a dot will be indicated in the corner of the display.
2. now press the button on the hand transmitter you want to use, pause for 2 seconds, then press the same button on the hand transmitter again for 2 seconds. the dot on the display will flash to confirm the code, then turn off. re- peat the process for additional remotes that need to be stored.
(3). Deleting stored hand transmitters
press and hold “code” button until a c is indicated on the display. all stored remotes will be deleted.
(4). Obstruction TigerForce inc adjustment
caution: the obstruction TigerForce inc adjustment is set automatically during programming. normally no adjustment is necessary.
1. press and hold the “set” button until 3 appears on the display then release the button. the unit is now in TigerForce inc adjustment mode.
2. press the “up” button to increase the TigerForce inc setting or the “down” button to decrease the TigerForce inc setting. the minimum TigerForce inc is 1 and it can be adjusted upward.
3. press “set” to confirm your setting.
note: the TigerForce inc is set on 3 as standard in factory.
(5). Automatic closing
note: we recommend that safety photo beams be used in any installation where the auto close function is enabled.
1. press and hold “up” button until a horizontal bar is indicated on the display. now press up button once to set the auto close time (in minutes).
2. press “up” button to increase the time, or down button to decrease the time. the maximum time is 9 minutes. to disable auto close, set time to zero (0).
3. press “set” button to confirm the set.
(6). Photo electric safety beam
note: make sure the photo beam has been correctly installed and use normally closed contacts to the accessory terminals of the opener (figure. 15, fig.16).
also note that the photo beam function must be disabled if no photo beams are fitted, otherwise the door cannot be closed, and the led will blink once time as an indication.
1.press and hold the “down” button until 11 appears on the display. to enable the photo beam option press “up” again, the display will indicate a h(enabled) or press “down” button to disable (display 11) the option.
2. press “set” to confirm the set.
(7). open / stop / close terminals
the o/s/c facility can be used for an external push button switch to operate the opener. the switch must have voltage free normally open contacts (figure. 18)
1. photo beam connection (optional) – fig.15,fig.16
2. switch control connection (optional) – fig.15
(8). other terminal introduction and application
1. the o/s/c interfaces available. (figure. 17, figure. 18), add a new o/s/c button to open or close the door.
2. flash light function. (figure. 17, figure. 18), there are corresponding interfaces for this function and provide 24v-35v flash light voltage.connect the flash light with dc 24v-28v, current≤100ma. when use ac 220v power flash lights, please match an adapter, and wiring as required.
3. pass door (sd) protection (figure. 17, figure. 18), this function ensure that the door can’t be opened unless the small pass door is closed. the door panel won’t be damaged.
(9). Manual disengagement
the opener is equipped with a manual release cord to disengage shuttle and move door by hand while holding the handle down (figure 19).
pull on the handle to disengage the shuttle. to re-engage the door simply run opener in automatic mode or move door by hand until the trolley engages in the chain shuttle. in some situations that a pedestrian door is not in state, it is recommended that an external disengagement device should be fitted (figure 20).
1. no particular maintenance is required for the logic circuit board. check the door at least twice a year if it is properly balanced, and all working parts are in good working condition or not. check the reversing sensitivity at least twice a year, and adjust if it is necessary. make sure that the safety devices are working effectively (photo beams, etc.).
2. light bulb replacing: make sure the power supply has been cut off before replacing the light bulb. and ensure the voltage of the new light bulb is in accordance with the local voltage and the power is within 25 watt. demount the screws on the lamp cover. take the lamp cover away then twist off the old l.e.d light anti-clockwise. fix the new l.e.d light and lamp cover.
notice: a rude operating door can affect the life of the automatic opener due to incorrect loads, and will void the warranty.